Saturday 1 December 2012

After not being able to sleep and thinking about ambient ads...






Ambient Ads make reaching a large amount of people a really easy job to do, obviously creating them is the hard part. This would really help me with reaching my target audience, as my research has shown me that Rich people aren't going to pay attention to TV adverts and millionaires have better things to do that search the net for their next product to buy. I think that in doing an ambient ad it will give me the option to make something striking and create an image that can be repeated across the globe, or make people wonder, what is that doing there?! and then they will in turn do some research into it and find out, which in turn makes them find my product. I need to make sure I keep with the stylised art theme and catch their eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment