Monday 26 November 2012

LIterally Googled Opulence...





DirecTV Opulence Ad in Russia...

Grey New York and director Tim Godsa filled this "Opulence" DirecTV spot with awesome subtle details, like the actual dogs playing poker (one of whom has an ace in his paw) and what appears to be a Van Gogh on an easel behind couch. And there's the miniature giraffe, of course, which is so cute we'll forgive the otherwise unpardonable sin of Twilight playing on his TV. The best part is the song clip at the end, though; it's a Russian folk song called "Korobeiniki," better known over here as the Tetris theme.
 COULD THERE BE MORE GOLD IN THIS ADVERT? If I wasn't sure on whether to use gold in my own product, I definitely am now.

Word come from googling Opulence: MAJESTIC.






Quote taken from their website: A very distinctive traditional rugs, the Opulence collection is inspired by the splendour of masterpeice antique rugs. Each rug has a 100% viscose pile which is silky soft and creates a beautiful antiqued finish.

(Words highlighted interest me.)


Crystal bottles I found that interest me being in a 3...


No comments:

Post a Comment