Thursday 22 November 2012

'Rich Kids of Instagram'

http://richkidsofinstagram.tumblr.com/

SO happy someone showed me this tumblr, it's hilarious.

It's the captions that make these pictures so hilarious. Taken from 'Rich Kids' instragram accounts, this tumblr collects the pictures that rich kids are posting daily. The caption to the above photo being '
In palm springs visiting my dad. Best part: I get to drive his cars! by pburrows  #bestproblemtohave'
He's visiting his dad in palm springs for god sake?! Even that is mental. Just a normal day for this kid though.

This is another favourite, caption: 'Good to be back at the big Q by petramarguerite' I just find it absolutely alien to me, but it's so good for my research. Like the social media post I did on my other blog for 'Context of Practice', this is showing me the new ways I will be able to go about getting my product across, and the type of people I will be appealing to.


This is just a personal favourite...

Striking before bed by brendanfitzp 
'Striking before bed by brendanfitzp '



No comments:

Post a Comment